Tuesdays...

I don't know what it is about Tuesdays.

On Tuesdays, I blow the diet I started Monday, and my resolve to exercise goes out the window.

On Tuesdays, the baby decides to teethe and fuss, and wants to be held all the time.

On Tuesdays, the hours are interminably long but the to-do list doesn't get done.

And yet...

This Tuesday, I feasted on the Word of God in the morning, and He washed away some of my fears and worries and weariness.

This Tuesday, I could rejoice because my fussy baby just wanted ME--and that kind of love and total trust is a gift beyond comparison.

This Tuesday, I could let everything go and just focus on the TRULY important things--another lesson in priorities, learning to "be" and not merely "do."

Thank You, Lord, for Tuesdays.

Comments

  1. Hi Kirsten!
    Just wanted to stop and say hello! This was a precious post... and the Lord will keep using "Tuesdays" for lessons your whole life! He's still working on me!

    Kim Frey :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts